Ephesians 2:20 “…built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone.”
- Large blocks, preferably ones with slanted or odd shapes included
- Yardstick or tape measure
- Fun music to play in background
- Divide kids into teams of 4-5 per team
- Competition will be to see which team can build the highest tower in 50 seconds.
- Rules are as follows:
- Each child must take turns putting the blocks into place. Once you have put a block on the tower, you must let everyone else on the team go before you get a turn again.
2. When the timer sounds, everyone must take their hands off the blocks & step away from the tower.
3. Judges (or other teams) may blow on the tower without touching it to see if it will hold.
4.If the tower tumbles after the timer & before the measurement is recorded, Team is disqualified.
5. Judges will measure the tower & record the score.
6. After all teams have had a turn, the highest recorded measurement wins!
Notice that the tallest, sturdiest towers were built on a strong foundation. Make sure you build your life on the solid foundation of Jesus & God’s Word!