- 1 colored poster board per team (each team should have a different color)
- Write Bible verse on each poster
- Cut into large puzzle pieces
- Before class begins, hide puzzle pieces around room
- Divide kids into teams
- Tell each team what color puzzle pieces they will be hunting for
- Remind kids that the “Red Team” can only get RED pieces…the “Yellow Team” can only get YELLOW, etc. If they see another teams’ puzzle pieces, just stay quiet & leave it alone!
- On the sound of “GO!” the teams should hunt for their assigned color pieces & work together to put their puzzle together.
First team to find all their pieces & put their puzzle together wins!
Tips and Tricks:
- Assign an adult helper or older child to each team to help aid in putting puzzle together, if needed (especially for preschoolers)
- Tell the kids how many pieces they will be hunting for
- Make each poster as similar as possible…especially having same number of pieces
- For younger students, make sure puzzle pieces are not too hard to find!